- Gran Turismo 5
- With over 1,000 cars, it's easy to build your dream car collection. And don't miss the debut of NASCAR
and Kart racing as only Gran Turismo can deliver. Drive careful, because GT now has damage.
"Standard Cars" and the Massive Range of Selection
Many of the cars included in past Gran Turismo titles have been beautifully recreated and brought to life on PlayStation 3 as "Standard cars".
The collection includes over 800 cars, a vast selection that spans a wide range of eras and categories.
*"Standard Cars" do not have an interior dash view.
"Premium Cars", Recreated to Incredible Precision
The allure of a Premium Car is in its faithful reproduction. Not only the exterior, but the high precision in the recreation of the interior, is something you will only see in Gran Turismo 5.
From commercial cars to racing cars, all the unique instrument panels of different cars, as well as the colors and textures of seats and interior materials, have been painstakingly recreated. See below for a comparison between the detail of the Premium Cars (right) in Gran Turismo 5, and the actual photographs of the cars taken during the data capturing sessions (left). See for yourself how far the game goes to recreate the real racing world in Gran Turismo 5.
- Dirt, Scratches, and Dents
- This is damage that can be visually seen, and involves the body becoming dirty, scratched and dented. All cars are affected by this level of damage.
- Separation (Dislocation) of Body Panels
- This is damage in which body panels are dislocated from their original positions, or deform. This will affects only Premium Cars.
Notable New Cars
The Story Behind Cars of GT5- Ford Mark IV Racecar , Ferrari 330 P4 Racecar, Jaguar XJ13 Racecar
- The Lamborghini Miura Bertone Prototype
- ISUZU 4200R Concept
*Images shown are from a pre-final version of the game.
Produced under license of Ferrari Spa. FERRARI, the PRANCING HORSE device, all associated logos and distinctive designs are trademarks of Ferrari Spa. The body designs of the Ferrari cars are protected as Ferrari property under design, trademark and trade dress regulations.
The RED BULL trademark, the RED BULL & Device trademark and Double Bull Device are trademarks of Red Bull GmbH/Austria and used under license. Red Bull GmbH/Austria reserves all rights therein and unauthorized uses are prohibited.