- PSP® (UMD and PSN Download)
- Gran Turismo
- Release Date: Oct. 1, 2009
800 cars. 35 tracks. Only possible on the PSP®
Prepare for the most authentic handheld racing experience as the best-selling Gran Turismo® series debuts on the PSP® system. Prove your driving skills on 35 tracks, and trade or share more than 800 stunning cars from the world's top manufacturers.
- 'The 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V and 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, both newcomers to the Gran Turismo franchise, get ready to face off on the Tokyo track.
- Up to four people can play together via Ad Hoc mode for fun and exciting races thanks to the PSP® system's wi-fi capabilities.
Slick Visuals --Runs on a new graphics engine designed for the PSP® system that delivers stunning visuals at a crisp 60 frames per second.
Depth and Variety -- Collect over 800 licensed vehicles from international automakers.
Expand Your Collection -- Trade and share cars with friends to expand your collection via Ad Hoc wireless.
Hit the Road -- Race on 35 licensed and fictional tracks, with 60 track layouts total. Compete in time trials, races, or drift mode challenges.
Test Your Driving Skills -- Complete over 100 challenges to hone your driving skills and learn new cornering, braking and other driving techniques.
Friendly Competition -- Using Ad Hoc wireless mode, pick a car and track and challenge friends to heated 4-player races, and enjoy Party and Shuffle Race modes where the game adjusts start times or car line-up at the beginning of each race to keep competition close between players of different skill levels.
Head Start on Gran Turismo 5 -- Transfer your collection of cars to Gran Turismo 5 when it releases to get a jump on the competition.
- Platform : PSP® (UMD and PSN Download)
- Release Date : Oct. 1, 2009
- Number of Players : 1 (Up to 4 players via Ad Hoc)
- Genre : Racing
- Rating : "E" for Everyone