- Introducing the 'Gran Turismo Sport' September Update: Adding 4 New Cars and Wet Conditions on Tokyo Expressway!
Gran Turismo Sport has received an update on the 26 September 2019.
The following is a list of contents included with Update 1.45:
1. 4 new vehicles, including Chevrolets and '70s classic sports cars, have been added.
Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ’59 (Gr.X)
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE Package '18 (N700)
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 (N400)
Dodge Super Bee '70 (N300)
2. 'Wet Conditions' have been added for the Tokyo Expressway.
Wet conditions have been added to the 'Tokyo Expressway - Central Loops' and 'Tokyo Expressway - East Loops' layouts.
Tokyo Expressway - Central Outer Loop
Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop
3. 7 new rounds have been added to 'GT League' events.
■ Beginner League
2 new rounds added to the 'Stars & Stripes'.
■ Amateur League
2 new rounds added to the 'Group 3 Cup'.
■ Professional League
2 new rounds added to the 'La Festa Cavallino'.
■ Endurance League
1 new round added to the 'Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Series'.
4. The 'Michelin' logo will now appear throughout the game as part of our new partnership.
■ Brand Central
A new Michelin section has been added to Brand Central.
■ Car Settings Screen
Michelin features on the 'Car Settings' screen as the Tyre Technology partner.
■ 'FIA Gran Turismo Championships' in Sport mode
Michelin features in the championship as the Official Tyre Supplier.
'Michelin' logos will appear on billboards in certain tracks.
5. More additional features have been added.
'Michelin' section has been added to the Museum.
'Raindrops - Take photos of cars glistening with rain' has been added to the special featured section.
There will be various other features, improvements and fixes implemented in this update. Please enjoy the continuing evolution of Gran Turismo Sport.