Update Notice (2.01)
A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:
[Major Changes and New Features]
- Compatibility of Kart Space I/II with cars other than racing Karts
It is now possible to race on Kart Space I/II of the DLC in cars other than racing Karts in online races and in the Free Run of Practice.
(In the one make races of the Arcade mode and Practice, the courses are still limited to racing Karts.)
- Expanded the car restrictions in the Online Lounge
It is now possible to simultaneously set [Car Restrictions], [Performance Points], [Power], and [Models] in regulation settings. ( [Vehicle Tuning] must be set to [Unrestricted] and [Car Restrictions] must be set to something other than [Select from Garage].)
- In the Open Lobby, it is no longer possible to vote to kick out the person who created the room. (If the player leaves the room after creating it then comes back, they are then subject to the vote.)
- Adjusted the force of the steering wheel returning to center after a race when using the “Guillemot T500RS”.
- Improved the steering model when driving racing Karts with the DUALSHOCK®3 Wireless Controller, to prevent overly spinning out.
[Correction of Known Issues]
- Corrected various other issues regarding the update and the DLC.
[To Check Your Current Version]
To check the version of your software, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page in this manual.
If the number starts with "Ver. 2.01", you are playing the latest version of the game.
If not, please press the PS button and quit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3™ system connected to the internet.
OLYMPIC ESPORTS SERIES 2023 Motor Sport Event coming to Gran Turismo 7
The International Olympic Committee (IOC), Fédération Internationale de l’Automo...
The Gran Turismo 7 February Update: Five New Cars and the Grand Valley Track!
The following is a list of contents included in the Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.29 o...
The Italdesign EXENEO Vision Gran Turismo
On February 21, 2023, the Italdesign Vision Gran Turismo will be coming to Gran ...
Free PS VR2 Upgrade Coming to GT7. Experience a New Level of Immersive Gameplay!
The PlayStation®5 version of Gran Turismo 7 will receive full PlayStation®VR2 su...
Gran Turismo Champion Igor Fraga to Compete for Anest Iwata Racing in the 2023 SUPER GT Series!
The new Anest Iwata Racing with Arnage race team, which will compete in the GT30...
Gran Turismo 25th Anniversary Celebration Message from Mr. Ken Kutaragi and Mr. Kazuo Hirai
This is a celebration message for Gran Turismo and its fans around the world, fr...