Update Details (1.09)
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Daytona International Speedway
- Fixed an issue wherein swerving suddenly on entry to the pit road on Tri-Oval and Road Course would cause the pit stop sequence to be skipped and the car to move straight to the exit.
2. Sport & Lobby
- Fixed a very rare issue wherein an application error would occur in an online race or Lobby upon entry to the race event.
3. My Page
- Fixed an issue wherein the values for 'Clean Races,' 'Fastest Laps,' 'Pole Positions' and 'Victories' statistics shown under the 'Sport' category in the Profile section would not display correctly;
- Fixed an issue wherein the value for the 'Races’ statistic shown under the 'Sport' category in the Profile section was displayed as double the correct amount.
- Fixed a rare issue wherein the game progression would reset if the game was started with an unstable network connection.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!