Update Details (1.16)
A new update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the adjustments introduced.
Improvements and Adjustments
1. Car Settings
- Fixed an issue wherein 'High Compression Pistons' and 'Turbochargers' would both be installed at the same time if certain inputs were performed.
2. World Circuits
- Fixed an issue wherein selecting 'Rivals Settings' > 'Rivals Selection' > 'Random' in a [Custom Race] and starting with a Toyota GR010 HYBRID '21 would result in a one-make race being set;
- Fixed so that rival cars’ wheel colours now match those displayed on the thumbnails in the 'Lightweight K-Cup';
- Fixed an issue wherein the time from the point of pit entry along with the actual time spent stopping at the pit stop would be counted on some tracks such as 'Deep Forest';
- Fixed an issue wherein changing a car from 'Settings' > 'Change Car' in a [Time Trial] or [Drift Trial] event screen would not change the car's thumbnail on the Top Screen.
- Fixed an issue wherein selecting 'Race Settings' > 'Start Type' > 'Grid Start with False Start Check' in ‘Lobby’ would result in the actual start times of each car to differ;
- Fixed an issue wherein entering a room during a race in some instances would cause the background to disappear and the game to freeze when leaving the room.
4. Steering Controller
- Adjusted the force feedback strength for the following combinations of cars and steering wheel controllers. When using any other combination, the force feedback strength applied will be the one from Update 1.13.
・SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo
・SRT GTS-R Vision Gran Turismo
・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo SV
- Steering Wheels
・Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro
- Fixed an issue wherein the progress bar of a video playback would not start from the beginning when playing a best lap replay in ‘Showcase.’
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!