An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
- The following 5 new cars have been added:
・Honda S2000 '99
・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
・Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection (S13) '90
・Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI '99
・Toyota Corolla Levin 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83
- "Wet Conditions" added to “Red Bull Ring” and “Red Bull Ring Short Track”.
3. Campaign Mode
- The following events have been added to the "GT League":
・"Beetle & Samba Bus Fest" Rounds 4 and 5
・"J-Sports Meeting" Rounds 8 and 9
・"All Japan GT Car Championships" Rounds 8 and 9
・"Porsche Cup" Round 6
4. Physics Simulation Model
- The deceleration torque that occurs when taking your foot off the accelerator has been changed for the following hybrid cars:
・McLaren P1 GTR '16
・McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo
・McLaren Ultimate Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
・Peugeot L500R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo, 2017
・Toyota TS050 - Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) '16
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue in "Sport" mode and Lobby wherein the amount of time lost during a pit stop was longer than that of an offline race.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!