An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:
Main Features Implemented
1. Sports Mode
- Sometimes a player's internet environment could cause network lag (a delay in the exchange of information between the PS4 and the server). This lag is the reason why what is observed as a very slight collision on the player's screen is in fact registered as a much larger collision on the server side, resulting in a more severe penalty for the player. The criteria for the penalty judgement has been adjusted to reduce the frequency of this issue.
2. Brand Central
- The Mazda's photo spots #4 and #5 can now be used.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tyres was too weak;
- Fixed an issue wherein the chequered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly;
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your continued support and please continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!