Update Details (1.15)
The following is a list of the main features and adjustments in the latest update for Gran Turismo 7.
- The following three new cars have been added:
・Roadster Shop Rampage (Available for purchase at Brand Central)
・Toyota GR010 HYBRID ‘21 (Available for purchase at Brand Central)
・Suzuki Vision Gran Turismo (Available for purchase at Brand Central)
- It is now possible to receive Birthday Present Tickets, which can be received from Sarah in the Café. They can be claimed a week before or after the date of birth registered on the player’s account for PlayStation™Network.
- The following three new Menu Books have been added:
・Menu Book No. 40: Enter the Lightweight K-Cup
・Menu Book No. 41: Enter the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy
・Menu Book No. 42: Enter the Gr.1 Prototype Series
The new Menu Books No. 40 and 41 will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (Championship: World GT Series) and watching the ending. The player’s Collector Level must be at least 20. Menu Book No. 42 will appear when the above conditions are met and the player's Collector Level is at least 30.
- Added 55 sets of new conversations with characters appearing in the Café.
3. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
- Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse
- Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
・Vision Gran Turismo Trophy
- Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa
- Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
- Autódromo de Interlagos
・Gr. 1 Prototype Series
- Circuit de Sainte-Croix - C
- Suzuka Circuit
- Daytona Road Course
In order to play these new events, it is necessary to unlock and accept Menu Books No. 40, 41, and 42 in the Café.
- Adjusted the rewards for Arcade Races and Custom Races.
- Added the Race Settings option to the Quick Menu of Custom Races.
- It is now possible to export photos taken in Scapes or Race Photo mode to the Media Gallery of the PlayStation®5 console and the Capture Gallery of PlayStation®4 system. The resolution of the exported images are individually adjusted on the PS5™ and PS4™, and can be shared to various social media platforms or transferred to a USB drive, with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels on the PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4 Pro console, and 1920×1080 pixels on the PlayStation®4 system. The export function is only available from [Showcase] > [My Items] menu. Also, photos set to Open to All from My Items within Showcase and displayed in the Gallery within My Page can be downloaded at their original resolution from the My Page area of the official website's GT7 section.
- Added a Like/Comment button to the Quick Menu of shared replay content. Pressing this button will open the Details screen of the content.
- "New Orleans" has been added to the featured section of Scapes.
- Three spots have been added to the existing After the Rain featured section.
6. GT Auto
- The following seven new paint colors have been added:
・BAC Titanium Metallic
・Nissan Storm White
・Subaru BRZ GT300 Blue
・Suzuki Cordoba Red
・Suzuki Flame Orange
・Suzuki Satellite Silver Metallic
- It is now possible to use the up/down directional buttons, in addition to the right stick, to scroll through the car description text from the [Car Collection].
8. Auto Demo
- A new spot has been added to the slideshow of Scapes.
- When a Scapes slideshow is played during the auto demo, you can now go directly to the [Scapes] photo spot by pressing the △ button. (This will become available only after the [Scapes] Pavilion is unlocked and the Tutorial has been completed.)
- [Online Time Trial] has been added to Sport.
- New information have been added to the event details screen, and other information have been edited.
- An "Equal Condition Mode" option has been added to the Time / Weather Settings. When this option is turned on, the Variable Time Speed Rate setting will not be available.
11. Race Screen
- A display has been added to the car name indicator to show the distance to the penalty line.
- The Top 10 Stars ranking can now be displayed in the License Center Missions, and Circuit Experience Rankings.
13. My Page
- An indicator showing the progress to the next Driver Rating has been added to the Profile.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
1. Collector Level
- A notification indicating when new Missions have been unlocked after levelling up has been added to the Level Up sequence. The notifications for levelling up and unlocking more Tuning Shop areas will now appear separately.
2. Legend Cars Dealership
- In the Hagerty Collection, prices have been revised according to real-world valuations under guidance from Hagerty. Hagerty is an American company that provides car insurance and valuation for classic cars, and has also sponsored many historic car events in recent years. The new prices will be applied starting the next lineup update. The next pricing revision is planned for August 2022.
3. Car Settings
- We addressed an issue where Performance Points were not being calculated correctly when changing gear ratios in the transmission settings.
- The calculation formula for the Transmission Settings has been adjusted.
4. Physics Simulation Model
- We fixed the operation of the overtake system for the ‘SF19 Super Formula/Toyota 19 and SF19 Super Formula/Honda 19.
- We fixed an issue where cars would drive unnaturally faster when tires drove over curbing.
- We fixed an issue where auto-drive and automatic gear shifts would repeatedly shift up and down, causing the car to not accelerate when the gears were set to an extreme gear ratio.
5. Steering Controller
- An issue where the game would crash if resuming from Rest Mode while using the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel has been repaired.
- The force feedback strength of the THRUSTMASTER® T-GT/Fanatec® Podium/Fanatec® GT DD Pro has been adjusted. While using the steering wheels listed below, if the values of the Force Feedback Max. Torque or Force Feedback Sensitivity under [Controller Settings] > [Steering Force Feedback] options are set very high, the wheel may vibrate violently. If this happens, please set a lower value.
・Fanatec® CSL Elite Racing Wheel
・Fanatec® GT DD Pro
- We fixed an issue with the livery for the Ferrari 512 BB ’76 where the livery would become distorted near the fuel filler and engine cover.
- We fixed the interior instrument meter graphics for the Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89.
- The operation of the lights on the Volkswagen Scirocco R ’10 was partially fixed.
- We fixed the painted area while driving with the WORK Meister S1R wheels.
- We repaired an issue where some music tracks that were selected in the Race BGM playlist within Showcase would not play back during an Arcade Race.
・Lenny Ibizarre - "Orpheus in the Underworld" Overture
・Lenny Ibizarre - Guillaume Tell (William Tell)
・Ouantic - Motivix Retrograde
・Rosalía - Bizcochito
・STR4TA - Aspects
- We also repaired an issue where Race BGM would not play back during a race event if a player entered a race with the Race BGM Playlist selected in Showcase and the race event's music track was not selected.
- The rankings for the following events have been reset:
- Pit In or Stay Out 1
・The Human Comedy
- Kyoto Driving Park One Hour
- Deep Forest Raceway One Hour
- Alsace One Hour
9. Circuit Experience
- It has been confirmed that some records in the events rankings below have been registered by using glitches and invalid maneuvers, and as a result they have been individually deleted.
・Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow - Sector 1
・Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit - Sector 4
10. GT Auto
- The menu transition when leaving GT Auto was changed.
- We repaired an issue where the Save Best Lap Replay button would disappear after using the Save Replay function in the Time Trials of World Circuits, and the Online Time Trials or Qualifying Time Trials of the Sport mode.
- We also repaired an issue where it was not possible to use the Save Best Lap Replay function from the Quick Menu when the replay was uploaded to the rankings in the Online Time Trials or Qualifying Time Trials of the Sport mode.
12. Race Screen
- A transition animation has been added when changing the scale of the Weather Radar in the Multi Function Display using the up/down directional buttons.
- We fixed an issue on the PlayStation®4 system wherein sometimes the lap time displayed turned red after pitting during a time endurance race.
- During a Manufacturers Cup race, the manufacturer's logo is now displayed next to the driver's name appearing on the car name indicator.
13. Assist Settings
- The braking areas for the 24 Heures du Mans Racing Circuit on Full Course and No Chicane layouts were adjusted.
- The penalty judgement algorithm so that penalties will not be applied for minor contacts in Sport mode and in the Lobby was adjusted.
- The trophies acquired on the PlayStation®5 console and PlayStation®4 system will now sync correctly.
- We updated the description for the Trophy Time Attacker to more accurately reflect the unlocking requirements.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!