- Update Notice (February 24)
The following is a list of the main features introduced in the latest update for Gran Turismo Sport.
Main Features Implemented
- Addressed an issue where minor collisions resulted in penalties.
- Adjusted an algorithm to decrease the number of penalties issued when the internet connection environment is poor.
2. Sport Mode
- The number of regions for the Manufacturer Series has been changed from five to three. The regions now consist of the Europe/Middle East/Africa; the Americas, and Asia-Oceania. The Nations Cup will continue to be hosted in five regions. For more detail, visit Manufacturer Series Matchmaking Update Notice.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Recalculated the time loss for pitstops on various tracks.
- Adjusted the point of full brake application for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel set.
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!