- Update Details (1.62)
The following is a list of the main features in the latest update for Gran Turismo Sport.
- The following new car has been added:
・Toyota GR Yaris 1st Edition RZ "High performance" '20
- The following new logos have been added to the Decals section of My Library and are available by selecting a car from the relevant manufacturer in the Livery Editor:
・Nissan 04, 05
・Toyota Gazoo Racing 01~10
- The following logos have been removed from the Decals section of My Library and from the Favorite page, if they were added:
・Mazda 01, Mazda 100 years 01, Mazda 100 years 02
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- We repaired the issue where the rear wheels of the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo and Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16 did not appear to turn when steering.
- We also attended to the issue where a network error [NE-21097097] sometimes resulted when attempting to access Sport mode after playing in Lobby.
- Support for the Logitech G923 Racing Wheel & Pedals have been added. The device name in the key assignment options has been changed to "Logitech G29/G923."
- Various other issues have been addressed.
Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope you continue to enjoy Gran Turismo Sport!