Known Issues [UPDATED: 7 August]
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
Application Error / Progression Blocker
- In certain Race Events, the application crashes on the Rewards and Rating screen, preventing any further progression.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where "Preparing" is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-enter the room will allow the race to be started.
- In a 2P Split Screen race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings].)
- In the Lobby, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race.
- In the Lobby, there have been cases wherein completing a race would not let users progress further.
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.